Tuflex recycled rubber tiles are available in 20 colours, with each tile measuring 686mm x 686mm x 9.5mm. iRubber began selling Tuflex in New Zealand over 20 years ago.
Since then, Tuflex rubber tiles have been installed in numerous golf clubs, wineries, football stadiums, gymnasiums, police stations, prison yards, buses, and changing rooms.
Tuflex was originally sold in Florida for 50 years, before it was taken over by Roppe 5 years ago.
Tuflex is a type of Roppe rubber flooring that is used worldwide as a versatile flooring solution. It has been successfully installed in the following locations:
- The All Blacks change room at Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand – Tuflex was installed in 1996, and the stadium itself is an avid user of Tuflex. Click here to read an endorsement from the stadium.
- Time Out, Newmarket, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Mandala Winery, Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia.
- Various elderly citizen residences and kitchens – to prevent injuries sustained from falls.
- Kid’s play areas, such as playgrounds.